Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator
Up to 10 x Faster at Accelerating Bacterial Waste Digestion
stops septic tank smells fast
Stimulates Bio Aerobic Digestion
Accelerates Septic Waste Digestion
Most septic tank owners, at some point, will experience bad smells coming from their septic tanks. The smell from your septic tank is caused by a lack of oxygen in your tank, which happens when the aerobic bacteria in your tank become anaerobic.
Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator quickly overcomes horrid septic tanks smells. Boosting oxygen levels improves the aerobic waste digestion process, improving flow, reducing blockages, slime and ultimately costly pump-outs too.
Benefits of Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator
- Stops Bad Smells Within 24 Hours
- Quick, Simple and Safe to Use – Toilet & Sink Flushable Formulation
- Creates an Aerobic Septic Tank – Increases Bacterial Activity 7-10 Times Faster
- Reduces Need for Routine Tank Emptying – Saving You Money
- Eliminates Sulphide Gases – Creating Odourless Septic Tank Systems
OXY-TONIC SEPTIC TANK ACCELERATOR STIMULATES BACTERIAL ACTIVITY REDUCING ODOURS FAST
How Does Bacteria in Your Septic Tank Work?
Bacteria naturally exists in your septic tank and their role is to clean-up wastewater by digesting effluent. These bacteria can be broken into two camps – aerobic bacteria and anaerobic bacteria. The bacterial digestion that takes place in your septic tank must be aerobic to be effective and avoid foul smells.
These bacteria need oxygen to do their job. Their job is to break down organic waste.
Anaerobic bacteria work with little or no oxygen. They are up to 95% less efficient in breaking down waste and can lead to major soakaway drainage problems.
What is Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator?
Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator adds oxygen into the tank and to its biomass, to stimulate the microbes that digest the waste aerobically in an oxygen-enriched environment.
What is Biomass and How Does it Work with Oxy-Tonic?
Biomass is the term used for the organic matter in the tank – the material floating on the surface (fast, oils and greases), the organic material in the middle liquid layer and the organic sludge at the bottom.
Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator is an oxygen-rich stimulant that turns inactive anaerobic septic tanks into highly active aerobic environments. OXY-TONIC increases oxygen levels stimulating aerobic bacteria to consume seven to ten times more waste.
How Does Bio Aerobic Digestion Waste Management Work?
Effective bacterial digestion in septic tanks is called aerobic digestion. Sludge at the bottom of the septic tank is digested by aerobic bacteria, reducing the volume of sludge to increase the flow of watery-waste to the second chamber.
When aerobic bacteria become inactive, adding a bio aerobic waste management programme stimulates and increases:
• Bacterial digestion levels, improving your tank’s efficiency
• Improves the quality of flows of organic wastewater to the second chamber
• Reduces common problems such as blockages & black slime in soakaways
• Eliminates foul smelling sulphur gases and methane
• Reduces the need for expensive pump-outs
In addition to treating your tank, OXY-TONIC SEPTIC TANK ACCELERATOR can be used to treat soakaways, poor drainfields and boggy soil around your tank.
Over time inefficient bacterial waste digestion in the tank will cause a reduction in soakaway performance, causing surrounding soil particles to become coated with effluent and black slime, preventing and even blocking the ability for effective drainage into the surrounding soil.
Treating your tank with Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator will start to clear up ‘black-slimy’ anaerobic bacteria and grease in the drainfield, boggy soil around the tank should be treated too.
The problem that you are experiencing is that not only have the outflow drains become far less effective, the surrounding soil particles have been coated with contaminants blocking the ability for free drainage in to the surrounding area.
The recommended treatment programme is –
Using 300ml Oxy-Tonic and Muck Munchers XL
Dilute 50 ml Oxy-Tonic in a 10 litre watering can and water over the boggy area.
Next, dissolve a Muck Munchers soluble sachet in the 10 litre watering can and water over the same area.
Now repeat again in the next day or two, and then with a single treatment weekly for the next 3 weeks.
Oxy-Tonic is effective in eliminating smells on damp walls and floors. It helps rid those musty smells that frequently occur in poorly ventilated areas and damp walls following flood damage.
Dilute 100ml in 1 litre and spray or wipe over effective area.
1. Pour 250ml (¼ of the litre bottle) of Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator down a toilet or sink, followed by approx. 10 litres of water. This will start to aerate your septic system.
2. Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator will start to migrate through the biomass in your septic system and you should notice a marked improvement in odour within a few days.
3. To maintain a healthy septic system use a monthly Muck Munchers XL treatment programme. This will optimise digestion of sewage, toilet paper, and, fats, oils and greases all-year-round.
Repeat Treatments – Where there is a continuing problem with smelly tanks or drains, flush down a 100ml of Oxy-Tonic Septic Tank Accelerator weekly, until odours disappear.