Mega Munchers 12 Month Pack
Scalable Larger System Treatment Programme
12 monthly programme
+ tank activator and oxygenator pre-treatment
Real Benefits for You
- Easy and Safe – No Detrimental Environmental Effects
- Cleaner, Purer Effluent Outflows - Improves Analysis of Statutory Authority Sampling
- Vastly Reduces Pump-Outs - Lower Cost, Lower Business Impacts
- Digests Waste Residues on Pumps and Aerators - Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Broad Microbial Spectrum - Digests Fats, Oils and Greases & Paper
- Reduces Unexpected Smells & Overflows - Minimum Guest Impacts
Scalable Larger System Treatment Programme
|BOGO||2 - 50||Get same product|
Perfect for Larger Installations – Suitable for 12 to 500+ Users
Mega Munchers is an easy-to-use, flushable soluble sachet treatment, designed especially for larger septic tank systems and bio-treatment plants.
Saves £’000’s on expensive pump-outs, with effective management of waste and improvements to pumping and aeration equipment performance, reducing wear and tear, maintenance and chances of failure.
The ultimate non-toxic, natural biological septic tank cleaner providing effective treatment, all-year-round, plus a specially formulated biomass oxygenator treatment to quickly activate your entire septic system and drainage-field outflow network.
Just like our market leading Muck Munchers, Mega Munchers is formulated with a broad spectrum of microbes to digest up to 97% of toilet waste, fats oils and greases, and of course, paper too.
Ideal for all rural hospitality facilities, which rely on septic waste systems, particularly camping and caravanning sites, holiday cottage and lodge complexes, pubs and hotels. Through better septic waste digestion, the likelihood of foul smells, blocked drains and overflows at peak periods is minimised, improving overall guest satisfaction levels.
Whilst treating a problem with the secondary tank chamber should start to clear up ‘black-slimy’ anaerobic bacteria and grease in the drainfield, if you also have very boggy soil around the tank, it should be treated too.
The problem that you are experiencing is that not only have the outflow drains become far less effective, the surrounding soil particles have been coated with contaminants blocking the ability for free drainage in to the surrounding area.
The recommended treatment programme is –
Treat the Secondary Chamber as described in the section above
Dilute 50 ml Oxy-Tonic in a 10 litre watering can and water over the boggy area
Next, dissolve a Muck Munchers soluble sachet in the 10 litre watering can and water over the same area.
Now repeat again in the next day or two, and then with a single treatment weekly for the next 3 weeks.
How to Use
Add a Mega Solu-Pack Each Month Then Just Flush and Forget!
1. Flush the 1 litre container of Oxy-Tonic down a toilet or pour direct into the inward tank chamber. For optimum effect, apply when there are minimum discharges to the tank for for a few hours.
2. Next, take 3 of the Mega Munchers Soluble Sachets and flush down a toilet, one by one, or drop directly in to the inward tank chamber.
3. It’s best to not flush again for a few hours, as some of the microbes will then start to attach themselves to organic material in the drainage pipes and help digest that too – leaving you with cleaner inward drains.
4. Refer to the chart below for the frequency of further treatments which you simply flush down a toilet as described in point 3.
TIP– If you have a slow-draining sink, you can dissolve the Solu-Pack in luke-warm water last thing at night. Leave it in the sink for 10-15 minutes and then let it flow into the trap and drain. Leave any residue in the sink until morning before flusing it away. It will then help clean foreign organic material from the drain as well as your septic tank.
Great Product Great Value
So easy to use; so easy to store; works so well, there’s no point in looking for any other product. For a year’s supply, a very fair price.
Digesta Digests It
Really rate this product. Stuck some down in the showers and the water flows down the plug hole really well now. Also great at removing grease from the kitchen sinks.
ECO FLOOR Keeps Floors Cleaner Longer
Thanks for floor cleaner. I am so impressed with it. It cleans brilliantly and the results have been outstanding. It really does seem to leave the floor cleaner for longer too.
The Answer to Doggy Smells
Just ordered more ECO FLOOR Cleaner. Nothing got rid of the dogs’ smell. Well not until started to use ECO FLOOR.
Working Brilliantly in Klargester
We have been big fans for about 5 years and still don’t need our Klargester pumping out yet!
Septic Tank Pump-Out Driver’s Comment
Our sceptic tank emptier is going to use Muck Munchers because he was so impressed – only 6-8” of sludge after 9 years for an 8 man tank.
Used My Monthly Treatment Today
Dosed only this morning. The tank has very little sediment in it and the little munchers are doing a great job.
Outflow Better… Drains Cleaner
Thank you for the Special Renewal Offer. After 12 months use of Muck Munchers, monthly email appreciated, I’m very impressed with the results. My septic tank outflow is a much higher quality than before and the drains cleaner.