Triple Action Bog Busters
Intensive Treatment for Problem Systems
The Ultimate Septic System Reactivator
for Problem Septic Tanks and Soakaways
Your Bog Busters Deep Clean Pack Contains
- 3 Soluble Sachets of Kick-Start Bog-Busters – adding 900 billion broad spectrum ultra performance microbes
- 300ml Deep Clean Grease Digester – targets fats, oils and greases, improving both tank & soakaway performance
- 300ml Oxy-Tonic Biomass Accelerator – guarantees a healthy aerobic tank environment, invigorating failing tanks & soakaways, increasing microbial activity 7-10 times
Intensive Treatment for Problem Systems
|BOGO||2 - 50||Get same product|
Septic Tank and Drainfield Deep Clean Treatment The ultimate, easy to use, high performance, biological regenerator for septic systems.
An intensive high performance microbe treatment that activates, energises and invigorates stagnant and failing septic tanks and drainfields, rapidly creating healthy aerobic bacterial populations to break-down sewage waste and create an effective healthy septic system.
Muck Munchers Triple Action Bog Busters is the ultimate, easy to use, high performance, biological regenerator for septic systems that have become stagnant and inactive. The treatment gives a massive boost to microbe populations to digest sewage, fats and greases and eliminate unpleasant smells, reactivating the septic tank and improving performance of drainfields too.
Specially selected bacteria in Bog Busters ensure that waste digestion continues in the drainfield where black slimey biomat build-ups significantly reduce soakaway performance.
Where there have been low levels of bacterial activity in tanks, then apart from effluent build-up, thick crusts with high proportions of fats, oils and greases can form on the surface of the inlet chamber which can be seen from checking the tank. The best approach is to:
• First break-up the crust with a garden rake or similar
• Dilute the Oxy-Tonic in a watering can or bucket of water and pour in to the tank over the crust (best with a watering can)
• Leave for an hour and then dilute the Deep Clean Grease Digester in a watering can or bucket of water and pour in over the oxygenated biomass crust (again best with a watering can)
• Use the Bog Buster sachets as set out in the standard instructions.
Customers who experience problems with their secondary / final outlet tank chamber draining in to a drainfield outlet can expect more effective reactivation and improvement by treating as follows –
Add the Oxy-Tonic and Grease Gobblers to the final outlet tank chamber, diluting as described in the general instructions.
Next, dissolve 2 of the Bog Buster sachets and pour in to the tank
Take the remaining Bog Buster sachet and flush it down a toilet
If you are using Muck Munchers XL as a follow-on monthly treatment, commence the treatment immediately by flushing the single Bio-Booster pack, received in the pack, down a toilet too.
Whilst treating a problem with the secondary tank chamber should start to clear up ‘black-slimy’ anaerobic bacteria and grease in the drainfield, if you also have very boggy soil around the tank, it should be treated too.
The problem that you are experiencing is that not only have the outflow drains become far less effective, the surrounding soil particles have been coated with contaminants blocking the ability for free drainage in to the surrounding area.
The recommended treatment programme is –
Treat the Secondary Chamber as described in the section above
Dilute 50 ml Oxy-Tonic in a 10 litre watering can and water over the boggy area
Next, dissolve a Muck Munchers soluble sachet in the 10 litre watering can and water over the same area.
Now repeat again in the next day or two, and then with a single treatment weekly for the next 3 weeks.
How to Use
1. Pour the bottle of Muck Munchers Oxy-Tonic down a toilet or sink, followed by approx. 10 litres of water. This will start to aerate your septic system.
2. Flush the 3 Kick-Start Bog Buster soluble sachets down a toilet one by one. If you have several toilets you can flush the sachets down separate toilets, which will aid cleaning of inward drainage pipes.
3. Finally, by applying the Deep-Clean Grease Digester, diluted in 5 litres of barely lukewarm water, to shower, basin, sink or bath wastes the treatment will help digesting fatty waste in the in-flow drainage pipes on route to populate the septic tank.
NOTE – For regular cleaning of waste traps and drains through the house, to keep the blockage-free and clear of black-slime build-ups, take a look at Muck Munchers Digesta.
Great Product Great Value
So easy to use; so easy to store; works so well, there’s no point in looking for any other product. For a year’s supply, a very fair price.
Digesta Digests It
Really rate this product. Stuck some down in the showers and the water flows down the plug hole really well now. Also great at removing grease from the kitchen sinks.
ECO FLOOR Keeps Floors Cleaner Longer
Thanks for floor cleaner. I am so impressed with it. It cleans brilliantly and the results have been outstanding. It really does seem to leave the floor cleaner for longer too.
The Answer to Doggy Smells
Just ordered more ECO FLOOR Cleaner. Nothing got rid of the dogs’ smell. Well not until started to use ECO FLOOR.
Working Brilliantly in Klargester
We have been big fans for about 5 years and still don’t need our Klargester pumping out yet!
Septic Tank Pump-Out Driver’s Comment
Our sceptic tank emptier is going to use Muck Munchers because he was so impressed – only 6-8” of sludge after 9 years for an 8 man tank.
Used My Monthly Treatment Today
Dosed only this morning. The tank has very little sediment in it and the little munchers are doing a great job.
Outflow Better… Drains Cleaner
Thank you for the Special Renewal Offer. After 12 months use of Muck Munchers, monthly email appreciated, I’m very impressed with the results. My septic tank outflow is a much higher quality than before and the drains cleaner.