Digesta for Drains
The Biological Waste Trap & Drain Cleaner
500ml = 50 treatments
Septic Tank Friendly
Real Benefits for You
- Digests Grease to keep Kitchen and Bathroom Wastes Clean and Free of Black Slime Build-up
- Microbes Populate Drain Walls to Digest Organic Waste to Keep Them Free-Flowing
- Non-Chemical Treatment that Benefits both Mains Drains and Septic Tank Users
- Eliminates Build-ups of Hair and Fat Balls that Create Blockages
- Environment Friendly
Eco Waste Trap & Drain Cleaner
Keeps Sink and Bath Wastes Clean and Blockage-Free – The Ultimate Biological Drain Cleaner.
This special treatment is based on carefully selected microbial species that quickly and effectively digest fats, oils and greases.
Muck Munchers Digesta® keeps kitchen, utility and bathroom waste traps clean, and drains free-flowing and blockage free. This special treatment is based on carefully slected microbial species that quickly and effectively digest fats, oils and greases.
Unlike harsh chemical products, Digesta is a biological drain cleaner using microbial waste digestion technology, 100% safe to the environment and perfect for septic tank owners.
Used in properties with mains sewer connections, Digesta is not only the first choice for ensuring cleaner, free-flowing drains, it also assists in elminating fat build-ups within public drainage systems too.
Digesta works in two distinct ways on the fats, oils and grease (FOG) waste entering waste traps and drainage pipes, and grease traps too.
• Digesta’s Microbes release enzymes that assist in breaking down long chain FOG molecules into smaller molecules.
• The microbes can then easily digest the smaller molecules to simply produce water and carbon dioxide.
• FOG around hair strands and ‘fluff’ is eliminated, allowing these to flow freely through the entire drainage system. Whereas ‘enzyme only’ products, simply reduce larger molecules in the FOG to help ‘displace’ and ‘dump’ them elsewhere, Digesta eliminates the FOG completely by digesting it, rather than just breaking it down.
• No matter how careful we are in not rinsing fats, oils and greases (FOG) down wastes, Small quantities reamain on pan and crockery surfaces when washing up.
• Kitchen detergents simply act in removing grease by emulsifying it – which means on cooling it is free to reform elsewhere.
• In the Bathroom, body fats, body lotions and even soaps all result in FOG entering the waste traps and drains. These combine with hair to create ‘Fat Balls’ that easily lead to blockages in small diameter waste pipes.
• Digesta also eliminates those Black ‘Bio Slime’ build-ups that commonly occur not just in waste traps but along drainage pipes too.
Unlike harsh drain cleaning chemicals that kill the good bacteria in your septic tank, Digesta has been formulated to work to actively promote the bacteria needed to maintain clean, free-flowing waste traps, drains and in turn assure a healthy septic tank.
Digesta is a biological drain cleaner which uses microbial waste digestion technology that is 100% safe to the environment and perfect for septic tank owners. In addition, used in homes with mains sewer connections, Digesta is not only the first choice for ensuring cleaner, free-flowing drains, it also helps eliminate fat build-ups within public sewer systems too.
Digesta works in two distinct ways on fats, oils and grease (FOG) waste entering waste traps, drainage pipes and grease traps too. Digesta’s microbes release enzymes that assist in breaking down long-chain FOG molecules into smaller molecules, called fatty acids. The microbes then easily digest the smaller molecules to simply produce water and carbon dioxide.
The simple answer is No! Digesta digests the FOG that surrounds hair strands and ‘fluff’. This enables hair strands and ‘fluff’ to flow more freely through the drainage pipes and into your septic tank.
The big difference is that with standard ‘Enzyme only’ products, they only divide larger molecules in FOG. As they do not digest the waste, all they do is help to ‘displace’ and ‘dump’ it elsewhere (within your pipes and drains), which potentially may create similar problems, down the line.
How to Use
1. Dilute 10ml (approx 2 teaspoons or small squirt) in about 200mls (approx 1 small cup) of barely lukewarm water.
NOTE – Hot water will destroy the microbes in Digesta – if hot water recently drained, flush 1-2 litres of cold water, prior to treatment.
2. Pour diluted mix in to the sink / basin / bath / shower drain hole at night or when it will not be used for 8+ hours.
3. Repeat at 1 – 2 week intervals for free-flowing wastes and drains.
Slow-Running / Blocked Drains and Waste Traps
Repeat treatment daily until clear. Blocked drains may need clearing with a ‘plunger’ to allow water to flow.
Over £1,000 Saved on Septic Pump-Outs
Muck Munchers is an excellent product, so simple and easy. Our yearly bill was £120 ten years ago! But we haven’t had to empty the tank since using MM and must have saved well over £1,000.
Septic Friendly Cleaning Products
Great products, thank you. My kitchen floor keeps so much cleaner with Eco Floor, my sink, shower and wash basins smell ok with Digesta and Eco Toilet works well, as do the Muck Munchers sachets.
Working Brilliantly in Bio Klargester
We have been big fans for about 5 years and still don’t need our Klargester pumping out yet!
Great Product Great Value
So easy to use; so easy to store; works so well, there’s no point in looking for any other product. For a year’s supply, a very fair price.
Digesta Digests It
Really rate this product. Stuck some down in the showers and the water flows down the plug hole really well now. Also great at removing grease from the kitchen sinks.
ECO FLOOR Keeps Floors Cleaner Longer
Thanks for floor cleaner. I am so impressed with it. It cleans brilliantly and the results have been outstanding. It really does seem to leave the floor cleaner for longer too.
The Answer to Doggy Smells
Just ordered more ECO FLOOR Cleaner. Nothing got rid of the dogs’ smell. Well not until started to use ECO FLOOR.
Septic Tank Pump-Out Driver’s Comment
Our sceptic tank emptier is going to use Muck Munchers because he was so impressed – only 6-8” of sludge after 9 years for an 8 man tank.