We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
• where processing data enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers
• to identify and prevent fraud
• to enhance the security of our network and information systems
• to better understand how people interact with our websites, advertising and promotions
• to provide marketing communications which we think will be of greater interest to you
• to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of those rights.
2 – When You Provide Personal Details to Us
• When you register / order, we need to know your name, email address (online only), telephone number (optional), invoice and delivery addresses, and, also payment details including credit or debit card number details, together with other information as may be appropriate. This enables us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you in the event of any queries. We also request your telephone number which allows us to contact you if there is a problem with your order such as a courier having difficulty making a delivery
• We may occasionally send you emails relating to your order, such as order confirmations and other important information where you will have given us your consent as part of the email request, registration and ordering process
• We will not share your name and address and details with other trusted retailers to send offers by post where you have indicated this preference when ordering
• We never share your email address(es) or telephone number(s) with other companies to promote goods and services unless we have sought your permission
• We may ask you for some additional information from to time to time to help us improve our service to you - this is entirely voluntary and will be clearly highlighted as such
• If you wish to have your name and address suppressed from receiving future mailings and emails all you need to do is contact us and all further promotional contacts with you will cease as appropriate
• We may track the patterns of behaviour for customers to help ensure that we only send you mailings and emails that we consider relevant to you, and minimise impacts upon both cost and the environment.
2.2 Email Newsletters
• When you provide us with your email address when subscribing to our newsletter or ordering, you agree to receive email newsletters from us. Each of these emails provides you with a facility to easily unsubscribe to further emails
• In addition, you may unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com
• We promise never to bombard you with emails.
2.3 Online Registration
• When you register your personal details online, we may contact you by email or post to confirm your registration and interest in our products
• You will not receive our regular emails, unless you have either requested the newsletter or ordered from us.
3 – Making it Easy to Change Your Preferences
To make it simple and easy for you, we summarise how you can opt-out of receiving further communications from us, and have your personal details deleted and processing of your data stopped.
3.1 Unsubscribe to Newsletter
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of any email newsletter you receive from us or
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 Opt-Out of Postal Mailings
• If you no longer wish to purchase from Bio-Gard Muck Munchers and receive mailings from us, simply let us know at email@example.com or call us on 01626-880-912.
3.3 Deleting Personal Information and Data Being Processed
• You may request us not to process your personal data for any purpose in future and to delete all personal information that we hold about you, which will include your name details, phone number(s), email address(es)
• To do so, please either email us (from the email address you registered with us) or write to us in person, providing those details and your address together with any other email addresses you may have provided in the past. To meet our obligations under data protection legislation we regret that we cannot accept such instructions by phone.
• Do please note that a better alternative is to ask us to suppress all communications to you
• Deleting your personal details means that we may contact you in the future as a prospective customer and if you wish to query any previous order, you will need to send us copies of correspondence / documents.
4 – Cookies
• Muck Munchers take your online privacy seriously so we try to minimise the use of any browser technology which collects or saves visitor information that is not required to enable a visitor to purchase effectively on this website and ensure a successful relationship with you.
• We may also store information about you using cookies which we can access when you visit our site in future.
• Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at aboutcookies.org
• Do please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
5 – Sharing Your Data
• We will never share your data with other retailers to receive postal mailings (we’ll never share email addresses and phone numbers with them) unless we have been granted your permission.
• To manage our business we do share your data with other organisations for processing purposes, as set out at the beginning of this document, which have undertaken to adopt the same high standards of care to process data on our behalf.
Bio-Gard Limited - 1st January 2018