Triple Action Bog Busters
Septic Tank and Drainfield Deep Clean Treatment, Product Code: BOGDC3-1
Bog Busters + Muck Munchers XL
Bog Busters and Muck Munchers Multi-Buy Offer, Product Code: MM12BOG
How to Set Bog Busters to Work
1. Pour the bottle of Muck Munchers Oxy-Tonic down a toilet or sink, followed by approx. 10 litres of water. This will start to aerate your septic system.
2. Flush the 3 Kick-Start Bio-Booster soluble sachets down a toilet one by one. If you have several toilets you can flush the sachets down separate toilets, which will aid cleaning of inward drainage pipes.
3. Finally, by applying the Deep-Clean Grease Digester to shower, basin, sink or bath wastes the treatment will help digesting fatty waste in the in-flow drainage pipes on route to populate the septic tank.
An intensive high performance microbe treatment that activates, energises and invigorates stagnant and failing septic tanks and drainfields, rapidly creating healthy aerobic bacterial populations to break-down sewage waste and create an effective healthy septic system.
Muck Munchers Deep Clean Bog Busters is the ultimate, easy to use, high performance, biological regenerator for septic systems that have become stagnant and inactive. The treatment gives a massive boost to microbe populations to digest sewage, fats and greases and eliminate unpleasant smells, reactivating the septic tank and improving performance of drainfields too.
Specially selected bacteria in Bog Busters ensure that waste digestion continues in the drainfield where black slimey biomat build-ups significantly reduce soakaway performance.
Your Bog Busters Deep Clean Treatment comprises –
3 Soluble Sachets of Kick-Start Bio-Booster – to rapidly enhance waste digestion adding 900 billion microbes plus enzyme
300ml Deep Clean Grease Digester – targeted at digesting fats oils and greases in your tank and removing drainfield biomat, which inhibits soakaway performance
300ml Oxy-Tonic Biomass Accelerator – guarantees a healthy aerobic tank environment, invigorating stagnant and failing tanks, whilst increasing microbial activity 7-10 fold, to ensure optimal performance.
More About Using Bog Busters -
Where there have been low levels of bacterial activity in tanks, then apart from effluent build-up, thick crusts with high proportions of fats, oils and greases can form on the surface of the inlet chamber which can be seen from checking the tank.
The best approach is to:-
• First break-up the crust with a garden rake or similar
• Dilute the Oxy-Tonic in a watering can or bucket of water and pour in to the tank over the crust (best with a watering can)
• Leave for an hour and then dilute the Deep Clean Grease Digester in a watering can or bucket of water and pour in over the oxygenated biomass crust (again best with a watering can)
• Use the Bio-Booster sachets as set out in the standard instructions.
Customers who experience problems with their secondary / final outlet tank chamber draining in to a drainfield outlet can expect more effective reactivation and improvement by treating as follows –
Add the Oxy-Tonic and Grease Gobblers to the final outlet tank chamber, as described for the primary chamber above
Next, dissolve 2 of the Bio-Booster sachets and pour in to the tank
Take the remaining Bio-Booster sachet and flush down a toilet
If you are using Muck Munchers XL as a follow-on monthly treatment, commence the treatment immediately by flushing the single Bio-Booster pack, received in the pack, down a toilet too.
Whilst treating a problem with the secondary tank chamber should start to clear up ‘black-slimy’ anaerobic bacteria and grease in the drainfield, if you also have very boggy soil around the tank, it should be treated too.
The problem that you are experiencing is that not only have the outflow drains become far less effective, the surrounding soil particles have been coated with contaminants blocking the ability for free drainage in to the surrounding area.
The recommended treatment programme is –
Treat the Secondary Chamber as described in the section above
You will then need to purchase a 250ml Oxy-Tonic and Muck Munchers XL - see our special offer for buying Bog Busters and Muck Munchers together
Dilute 50 ml Oxy-Tonic in a 10 litre watering can and water over the boggy area.
Next, dissolve a Muck Munchers soluble sachet in the 10 litre watering can and water over the same area.
Now repeat again in the next day or two, and then with a single treatment weekly for the next 3 weeks.